Friday, 14 August 2009

Daemons, daemons everywhere and not a drop to drink

Long time no post.

Well everything is bought and built for the big game at the end of august. Still on track for the deadline i think. From what i can tell, i have 3 bloodcrushers, 1 DP, and 20 Bloodletters to do then im done. Blood letters should be fairly quick though. I've got another test game this saturday. Got owned last saturday so lets see if i fare better this week.

I'll write up the 2000 pt list and update at the begining of the week. My resin bases came in from dark art miniatures. Really like the lava set. Going to put all my Khorne on them.

Here is Mr Khorne herald.

1 comment:

  1. I like the reference to the Ancient Mariner in your title.

    I can't wait to see the final 2k point Daemon army.

    ReplyDelete